Safety & Maintenance
Safety is our number one priority. We go to great lengths to assue that a visit to one of our events is a safe and enjoyable experience. Prior to opening at each event, all of our equipment is inspected by either a state or municipal agency, checking for missing pins, structural, mechanical, and electrical issues that require repairs. In addition to third party inspections, we also perform in-house daily inspections. A ride supervisor will check each ride and attraction using a maintenance checklist specific to that piece of equipment.
During the off-season, we spend our time refurbishing our equipment from the ground up, including electrical, mechanical, structural, and cosmetic maintenance. We have the capability of making a older piece of equipment look factory new again.
In order to assure a safe trip to the carnival, we also recommend that visitors read the posted rider requirements and height requirements outside each ride. Listed below are some general tips you can follow to make your trip to the carnival a safe one.
- KEEP hands, arms and legs inside ride at all times.
- USE safety equipment such as a seat belt, shoulder harness or lap bar when provided.
- STAY in ride until it comes to a complete stop.
- READ posted rules.
- OBSERVE age, height and weight restrictions.
- FOLLOW instructions of ride operator.